Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And so it begins *Bahahaha* <--- Mine is an evil laugh

So it's a new year and I'm doing something I've been meaning to do for a while, start a blog. Okay, honestly I've attempted it twice and haven't gotten really farther then the second posting, but we'll see how it goes. Mostly this is going to be about books I've read, stuff I find, and maybe just maybe pictures I take.

So here I am

Name: Tabitha
Age: Twenty something... we'll leave it at that...
Location: Central Virginia
Employment: Graphic Design, 3D animation and photography teachr
Likes: coffee with creamer, a good book, most carbs, any new gadget that comes out, antiquing
Dislikes: shoe shopping
Collects: 19th century photography
Addicted to: Photoshop oh and my Nook!

Even though I'm twenty something, I worked as a librarian assistant in a high school library so you'll see me read a lot of young adult books. I try to tell myself it's because there weren't so many good young adult books when I was a teenager, truth be told as a teenager, I was into the bodice rippers. wiggles eyebrows. Bet you were too.

So about this blog...

Do I always read new and upcoming stuff:

I try to but I have a ton of books on my to read pile

Will it always be YA?

Nope, I read all kinds of fiction, a little bit of nonfiction to

Will I be truthful in my reviews?
Yup, if I hate it, I'll let you know why. Of course, let's face it, sometimes you aren't quite sure why you hate a book, you just do.

Will I post all the time?
Haha, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment